As of March 31st, 2021 the Bank has 65.168 shareholders.
The Bank's authorized capital stands at COP $645.000.000.000, divided into 103.365.384.615 shares. Non-subscribed shares (in reserve) amount to 88.977.695.544.
The share capital is divided into 14.387.689.071 shares, of which 13.907.929.071 are ordinary and 479.760.000 are shares with minimum preferred dividend and non-voting rights.
REQUIREMENTS TO MAKE PAYMENT OF DIVIDENDS
It must be presented:
- Original (s) of the title (s) corresponding to the shares.
- ID document: ID for natural persons and Copy of the first certified page of the RUT (Single Tax Registry) for legal persons.
- Certificate from Cámara de Comercio (Legal Entities) whose issuance date does not exceed 30 calendar days.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of the authenticated citizenship card (For payments to third parties).
- Letter of authorization from the shareholder to credit the account.