- As of September 30st, 2023 the Bank has 65.124 shareholders.
- The Bank's authorized capital stands at COP $645.000.000.000, divided into 103.365.384.615 shares. Non-subscribed shares (in reserve) amount to 88.977.695.544.
- The share capital is divided into 14.387.689.071 shares, of which 13.907.929.071 are ordinary and 479.760.000 are shares with minimum preferred dividend and non-voting rights.
- The BBVA Colombia's share is traded on the Colombian Stock Exchange. For information regarding the share price please access the following websites www.bvc.com.co or www.superfinanciera.gov.co.
REQUIREMENTS TO MAKE PAYMENT OF DIVIDENDS
It must be presented:
- Original (s) of the title (s) corresponding to the shares.
- ID document: ID for natural persons and Copy of the first certified page of the RUT (Single Tax Registry) for legal persons.
- Certificate from Cámara de Comercio (Legal Entities) whose issuance date does not exceed 30 calendar days.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of the authenticated citizenship card (For payments to third parties).
- Letter of authorization from the shareholder to credit the account.
What is a Share?
What is a preferred share?
What is an common share?
What are dividends?
What is the ex-dividend period?
According to the definition established by the Bolsa de Valores de Colombia, is the time between the date of dividend payment and the 4 trading days immediately preceding the date of the dividend payment. In that period, who buys shares has not right to receive dividends.
In Colombia, trading non-working days are holidays only.
What is a convey?
How do I sell my shares of BBVA COLOMBIA?
Regarding the sale of shares, it's worth mentioned that there are two ways for doing it:
1. Through colombian stockbroker societies.
2. Through direct sale to a person or legal entity outside the securities exchange, given that the value of the transaction does not exceed 66.000 UVR's*.
To execute the transaction some documents are required by BBVA's shareholder's office: